There is no better way to get into the festive spirits than taking upon some DIY (Do-it-yourself) Christmas Projects. Every year I like to create Christmas decorations for my home. And like every year, I am planning to do quite a few DIY Christmas crafts at home. Will post each one as I complete them 🙂
One of my all time favorites is the 3d star craft. You can make them in different sizes and colors. The best part about this craft is that you can use it as Christmas tree ornaments, Christmas lanterns or danglers to add some holiday cheer to your home.
What you will need
- Paper of your choice
- Take a print-out of this 3d star template.
- Using this template, cut out two identical stars from the paper of your choice.
- Fold the stars along the dotted lines, including the flaps.
- Glue the inside of the flap and join the two stars (flap of the first star should stick with the flap of the second star). Let it dry.
- Punch a hole at one tip of the star and run a string through the hole.
- If you wish to use it as a lantern, you can consider using a light inside the hollow space of the star.