This is a very simple and easy chicken burger recipe that can be made in a jiffy. This recipe undoubtedly ends up with some mouth watering and delicious burgers. When you’re in a hurry and want to have a home cooked meal, this recipe is a great option. Children will definitely love it as well.
For the chicken patties
250 gm mince chicken
1 onion (medium) finely chopped
1/2 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
For the burger
Mayonaisse/sandwich or burger spread
- Mix all the ingredients for the chicken patties except for the bread crumbs
- Now take portions of the mince mixture and flatten them in your hands to give it a shape of a burger.
- Coat with bread crumbs
- Grill or shallow fry in some oil.
- Now apply some mayo on the buns, place the burger patty and the veggies on top.
- Serve with fries or potato wedges.