My sister-in-law had come over to my place last week and I wanted to bake her a cake. She wanted to eat some chocolate cake, so I made this. The recipe for it is here..
1 ½ cups of flour
3/4 cup sugar (castor sugar)
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp cocoa powder
100 gms butter
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bi-carb
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease the baking tin and sprinkle with flour.
- Melt the butter and then add the sugar to the melted butter and whisk properly.
- Now add two eggs and milk and whisk.
- Seive flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb and then add this to the wet mixture. Mix well till all ingredients are blended well.
- Now add the cocoa powder and mix well. Pour in the batter to the baking tray and bake for 25-30 min.