This is a great recipe that can be made in a jiffy. It is delicious and your little one will surely enjoy it. You can serve this dish when your baby is over 7 months. It is a good recipe to help babies understand and taste different textures. But even older babies will love this pudding.
1 red apple
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1-11/2 tsp of brown sugar
1 digestive biscuit (the big one)
1 tbsp ghee
- Peel and chop the apples.
- Now take a pan and heat the ghee. When the ghee is hot, add the apples and saute for a few minutes.
- Now add the sugar and cinnamon powder and saute till the apple gets slightly caramalised.
- Add about a table spoon of water and let it simmer on low flame, till the apples get soft.
- At this stage add crushed digestive biscuit and mix well, till it has a pudding like texture.
- Serve look warm.
Mash the apples with the help of a spoon, if you’re baby cannot eat large chunks.