Paneer tikkis are easy to make and delicious as well. You can make these for adults as well.
1/2 cup grated paneer
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Pressure cook the potato (with its skin on). Potato acts as the binding agent here.
- Once the potato is cooked, let it cool. Then peel of the skin and mash the vegetables.
- Add garam masala, salt and turmeric and mix well. You can add some coriander leaves as well. For adults you can add chopped green chillis.
- Now make small balls in your hand and flatten them with your palms to form a tikki shape.
- Coat the tikki with some home made bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry in a sauce pan.
Ready to Serve