Paneer(cottage cheese) is a great source of calcium. As your baby grows, you can introduce various milk products in their diet apart from milk. This is a delicious recipe as well. Always use fresh paneer for your baby/toddler.
1/2 cup paneer cut into small cubes
1 tbsp finely chopped onions
1 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp haldi
salt to taste
some mint or coriander leaves
- Saute the onions in some oil.
- Then add the tomatoes and saute till soft.
- Add salt, haldi and garam masala and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the paneer and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the mint or coriander leaves.
- Now blend to get the required consistency.