Palak Paneer is a great dish for your baby. It is rich in iron and calcium. Paneer is also known as cottage cheese. It is better to use fresh cottage cheese than the frozen/processed ones.
I cup of palak
1/2 cup paneer
1 tbsp chopped onions
1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp tomatoes
1/2 tsp garam masala
Salt to taste
- First blanch the spinach in salt water. Then finely chop it.
- In a skillet, heat some oil and then fry onions till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir for a couple of min.
- Add tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Now add the spinach and paneer.
- Add some garam masala and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Now add some water and let it cook.
- Blend to the consistency you need for your baby.