I had some tuna cans lying in my kitchen cabinet and I thought to make some delicious cutlets with them. This is a very quick and easy recipe. Unlike the normal fish cutlet recipes this is quite easy to make. This recipe was quite famous in my household. My mom enjoyed making this for us and when I make them I remember the days when me and sisters and brother would gorge on them. She would make about 30 cutlets or so and they would be over in a jiffy. Try it and let me know how it turns out!
The recipe is here:
2 cans of tuna
1 small onion (chopped)
A cup of coriander leaves
2-3 green chilies
1 tsp garam masala
½ tsp haldi
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow fry
- Boil the potato and mash it.
- Now add the tuna to this potato mash. Drain the water/oil from the tuna tin, before adding it to the potato mash.
- Now mix all the ingredients, onions, chili, coriander and the masalas properly with the tuna and potato.
- Now make small balls out of this mixture and flatten them with the help of your palms.
- Coat the cutlets with breadcrumbs and shallow-fry till golden brown.
- Serve as a starter or as an accompaniment to your meal.