Chicken is a good source of protein and should be given to your growing baby when he/she is about 8-9 months old. This recipe provides a wholesome meal as it contains carbohydrates, vitamins and protein.
1 tbsp chopped onions
½ piece chicken breast
1 medium sized potato
1 English carrot
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp of milk
Salt to taste
Pinch of black pepper
- In a pan, sauté the onions in butter and cook till they are golden brown.
- Add the chicken and sauté till it is sealed.
- Then add the vegetables and sauté for a min.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add water and let it simmer till the vegetables and chicken are cooked.
- Now blend it with some milk.